Divorce & Family Law

Get Help From An Experienced Flower Mound Family Law Firm

Divorce can be a challenging time for anyone. You may have never imagined that one day you would have to go through the dissolution of your marriage or a dispute regarding your children. Sometimes the decision becomes necessary, or is even made for you. Trying to deal with both the legal and emotional aspects of something like this can cause overwhelming stress.

With the support of the family law and divorce lawyers at Peace & Associates, you will receive sound, legal advice. Our divorce and family law attorneys and staff can assist you with matters regarding your family, including custody of your children, orders for protection (including restraining orders), division of assets, and valuation of your marital estate. Our experienced Denton County divorce attorneys can answer questions like “How long does a Denton County divorce take?” and “How do I file for divorce?”

Our team will keep in contact with you through your divorce or family law case including child support cases, modifications and post-divorce matters and answer your questions and offer the support and counsel that you need.  Our Flower Mound family law attorney and divorce attorneys are available to meet with clients with cases from all Denton County communities including Flower Mound, Carrollton, Lewisville, Krum, Little Elm, Bartonville, Lantana, Hickory Creek, Corinth, Lake Dallas and Providence Village.

Amie Peace

Over 20 Years of Legal Experience

Rated Super Lawyer 9 Times

Featured In Texas Monthly Magazine

Guiding You Through Every Part Of The Divorce Process

Peace & Associates knows that child custody is often the most difficult aspect of any divorce. With tensions and emotions at their peak, it can be challenging to act in the best interest of your children, despite wanting what’s best for them. We will guide you through the process as decisions are made regarding your children. Peace & Associates knows that financial situations change, and adjustments may be necessary if a child support order is in effect. We help you determine changes in your needs, as well as the next steps in seeking a modification.

When you’re alone and raising your children after a divorce, you want to be sure that your spouse honors obligations for child support and spousal support. Peace & Associates can offer clear, solid advice on how best to address any issues that arise. If your divorce is pending and you are a victim of domestic violence, Peace & Associates can obtain a protective order that may become necessary to keep you and your children safe. Peace & Associates can also quickly evaluate and work toward a sensible resolution if you incur wrongful allegations of domestic violence.

Uncontested Divorce

Contested Divorce

Child Support

Child Custody

Visitation (Parenting Time)

Spousal Support (Alimony)

Marital Property Division

Post Divorce Modifications

Estate Planning Post Divorce

Call Us When It’s Convenient

We can get started today. Call us to schedule a phone, or in office consultation.

“We care about each and every one of our clients and the legal issues they bring to us for assistance with. Whether you need help and guidance with a divorce or family law issue, modifying custody orders, establishing an estate plan, or probate issue, we will treat you and your case with the respect and the priority it deserves.”

Amie Peace

Founder of Peace & Associates, PLLC

Send Us A Message

By submitting my data I agree to be contacted